- How to Correct Dry Hair Caused by High Porosity
- Underwire Bras and Cancer: Myth or Fact?
- Hydrating Low Porosity Hair: It’s all About the Energy Baby!-Technically Speaking
- Does the Miconazole Nitrate in Monistat 7 Actually Increase Hair Growth?
- A Case for using Reconstructors for Natural, Permed and Chemically Treated Hair: Technically Speaking
Author Archives: Toni Parker
Cosmetics companies have been using D-Panthenol for over 60 years to treat dermatological conditions ranging …
Panthenol is a part of the Vitamin B family and is technically a provitamin, which …
While perusing through youtube, I recently discovered many youtube videos regarding women using miconazole nitrate, …
We are into the second week of 2012 and if you’re anything like me, you …